Monday, October 20, 2008

YCC Annual Meeting

Kay always looks good, but this night she looked especially major in the long skirt, the gorgeous gold leather jacket, and the brown suede boots. That's a whole lotta leather for one woman, but she absolutely carried it off.
Here's a closeup of the boots, which she said she "picked up in Amsterdam." (Great, I'll just zip right over & get me a pair.....) They're UGG-types with a flat heel, inside zipper & cool tassels. Kinda Sacajawea-looking.


Robin, new board member and more importantly, FEMALE board member at the YCC Old Boy's Club, is more at home in golf shorts than she is in a skirt, but she looked downright stylish in this gored mid-calf length brown skirt and the fall-colored print t-shirt. The belt was the perfect accessory, slung the perfect way, (helps when you have an actual waist), and her jewelry was an interesting mix of earth-toned stones. I think those good ol' boys will sit up & take notice.

You know, I really would love to see some new carpet out here so I would have a better background for my shoe pics.
These are Jumpin' Judi's, and I've blogged her feet before. (Well the rest of her, too.) I absolutely love these shobooties that are part black stretch fabric, part croc-embossed burnished red leather. Fabuloso!!! Judi likes to ride so she definitely likes the boots. They almost looked like they could be comfortable too, something one can rarely say about great-looking shoes.


Ok, Zeb saw me taking pictures of everyone's shoes and figured I had a foot fetish, so he immediately offered up his woven fishermen's sandals. These are great! I know I don't blog enough men, so I'm happy to show Zeb's cool shoes! He lied & told me he got them in Italy but they're actually from the Nordstrom Shoe Rack. Which is almost as good as a trip to Italy when you don't have the time or the money. It's like a wonderful little country all in itself. And it's where I've gotten a LOT of shoes. I could wander barefoot down the 7 1/2 aisles for hours and hours....






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you are done with the 7 1/2's you can send them on down to Arizona! I love your blog! Dacia