Friday, October 10, 2008

Sarah 2.0

Ok, for my Republican friends, I must reconsider my first impression of Sarah Palin. The NY Post says she did hire a stylist, actually a whole team of them. I have to admit they did a bang-up job for her debate. Loved the black suit, the pleated peplum on the jacket, and especially the candy-apple red shoes. Still hate her politics. Ok, here are some pics. You decide if it looks like McCain's hired some help for her.

Sarah, pre-stylist:

eeeuwww, are those mukluks on her feet?Sarah, post-stylist team, in her $2500 designer jacket:

And I had to toss in this one:
OMG! Is this her house???? No, it's actually her office. I guess that's how she intimidates people during negotiations. I know if I were sitting across from her, I'd spend all my time staring at that stupid bear. Grrr.

No comments: