Thursday, March 26, 2009

Doggie Blog

Ok, it's a blog about style in NQPS--I never specified who's style, did I? So here's my Granddog Bella modeling her wardrobe:


For those of you who can't read this shirt, it says, "Does this shirt make me look fat?" I found it for Bella, a French Bulldog puppy, at a store in Maui called Birkin & Bailey's that is so fabulous--stocked with everything anyone would ever want dogwise. My other Granddog, Rokko, got a shirt that says "Bitches Love Me." I kinda went a little crazy in there. Anyway if you're going to Maui anytime soon, check out the store, it's in Kihei. Toooooo much fun!
This is Bella in her hooded pink nylon raincoat. (She lives in Seattle, she needs this. Except she pretty much refuses to go out in the rain.)

And for more formal occasions, her leopard print fur coat.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my baby's a model!