Thursday, November 6, 2008

Michelle's Mis-Dressed, Distressed

Yay Obama!!!! No one was happier than I (save perhaps Oprah herself) to see Barack win the election. I broke out champagne, cried happy tears, e-mailed all my friends; I'm still celebrating! But Michelle: What were you thinking? As you can see, the Narciso Rodrigues dress (found on-line and e-mailed to me by an Alert Blog-Reader) looks fabulous on the pubescent 90-pound, 6'2" model, but on a normal-sized woman with actual hips? We're talking human lava lamp. Or giant red-sand hourglass. Oh Michelle, Michelle, after all the sweet dresses you wore throughout this endless campaign, why would you choose this for one of the most important nights of your life? So sad. Put Narciso back in the closet and leave him there. Euwww.

No comments: