Thursday, September 10, 2009

You know how I love Garden Dance! Here's the info on their big Fashion Front event next Saturday, Sept. 18. Wish I could go but I'm gonna be in Atlanta! Anyway--get your tickets now, this sounds like such fun:
Garden Dance is celebrating Autumn with Fashion Front--the fashion show on Front Street that we did last year with Carly Holtzinger and her amazing fashion designs! In addition to Carly, Fashion Front will have fashions by Gretchen, Steve Goodwin the Haberdasher, Rollo's, New Yak City, the Shopkeeper, and of course, Garden Dance. We've got the gorgeous girls ready to go to show you the latest trends in fashion for fall. Purple and grey are important colors for the season, skinny pants, scarves, and lots more. Plan to attend, it's a week from tomorrow, September 18, 2009 from 5:00 to 8:30 with the fashion show starting around 6:00. Your ticket buys you a glass of wine from Gilbert Cellars, Stems, or Cascade Wine Shop, a beer from Yakima Craft or a non-alchoholic beverage. There will be restaurants serving appetizers, great music, fun fashions, and frivolity! Tickets on sale at Garden Dance and Gretchen's. $25 if you buy them pre-show or $30 at the door. All proceeds go to Rod's House for homeless teenagers in Yakima . See you there!
Michelle 509.452.0611

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE