Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Bravern


Good news for fashionistas! Or even Wanna-be's like me. The Bravern has opened in Bellevue--a new very upscale shopping center near the convention center that combines restaurants, residences, a spectacular two-story gym, and shops all in one fairy-tale ball of wonderfulness.
Restaurants include John Howie Steak, Artisanal Brasserie & Wine Bar, and (my fave!) Wild Ginger.
The David Barton Gym is supposed to be state-of-the-art and from the pictures it looks like a jewel-box in which to sweat.
Shops: Jimmy Choo (shoes), Masins (furniture), Ferragamo (shoes & bags), Tory Burch (Seattle girl turned nationally famous designer), Louis Vuitton, Wolford (hosiery), Brooks Brothers, and the big Kahuna: Neiman Marcus.
Also on the premises, an Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa. Julie & I went to the one in NYC a few years ago and it was a luxurious treat. We had pedicures and then braved the NY freezing rain in flip-flops so as not to ruin them.
Can't wait to see it and report back! I'm pretty sure I'll just be looking and drooling, trying hard to keep my credit card from leaping out of my bag. So sad.
If you get there before I do, leave a comment, let us know!

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.