Sunday, September 27, 2009

Planned Parenthood Fundraiser

There just happened to be a gaggle of good shoes standing around me at the Planned Parenthood auction so we got our feet together for a pic: heeled patent leather oxfords, leopard print kitten-heel mules, beautiful silvery pointy slides, and bronze platform t-straps. Fierce!
Dora supplied all the wine and came dressed fashion-forward as always: this time in a black and white print tunic, black leggings, and silver chandelier earrings.

Crystal came over from Spokane where she serves on the local PP board, and showed some real style in a teeny silver bubble-skirted dress with bow at the dropped waist, black cardigan, and fabulous patent oxfords. Chic.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know a new film about Planned Parenthood has just been released? clips here: www.maafa21.com

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the dress was customized but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal it was the worst time.