Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shelley Gets a Haircut

I ran into Shelley at Salon at Lakeside just after she had about 10" of hair chopped off! What a great 'do don't you think? Really swingy, kind of long layers with half bangs, lots of movement. She looked fabulous. She kept flipping it around. She thinks she has short hair now. I informed her she does not. But it's a step. Had to blog the dress, too--it's from Target (is that starting to be my favorite fashion store?), grey chambray with elastic high waist & cute little puffy sleeves, plus black sling-back flats to go with it. Kinda '50's housewife vibe a la June Cleaver. Nice.
P.S. Shelley & I got into a big discussion about linen. Don't get me started about linen! I hate that stuff! It wrinkles the minute you take it off the hanger & it always looks like you slept in it! So people always defend it saying, "But it's so comfortable...." and I say "So are your pajamas, that doesn't mean you should be wearing them in public."
Thank you.

No comments: