Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Shoes!

Here I am last Monday shopping in St. Louis so this was our first stop: DSW Shoes, otherwise known as Tootsie Heaven. Acres of shoes. I was lost for a couple hours, my friends just dropped me off & left me to wander the aisles barefoot, dragging a big black mesh shopping bag and trying on as I went. Why oh why don't we have a Tootsie Heaven in Yakima? I guess there's one in Federal Way, we'll have to check that out sometime.

Ok, so maybe this lovely carpet at YCC doesn't make the best background but sometimes bloggers just have to make the best of it. LOVE these shoes Dana was wearing, they've got all the trademarks of this year's best style: chunky heel, gladiator-boot-like vamp, elastic strap, wrap-around style. And here's the best part: they're from TARGET! $29.99! I mean, a girl's gotta cut back these days but don't skip the style!
When Michelle Obama was asked what the worst part of being the president's wife was, she said, "Well, I can't just run out to Target anymore...." I feel her pain. A stop at Target can just make the world seem like a happier place.

No comments: