Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blossom Tournament

"Cute" in golf-clothes world is a relative term. When someone says, "What cute shorts!" at a golf tournament, they really mean, "cute for golf shorts." In the real world, those shorts are probably moderately hideous. Same with golf shoes. No such thing as cute golf shoes. They may be fabulous in golf world, but in the real world: still hideous. I found a couple bloggables tho!

This lady golfer looked pretty sharp in & chocolate shirt & a white skirt. Yummers. Reminds me of the chocolate & champage table, at which I was asked to volunteer for a couple hours. Really bad idea. But it sure beat golfing in 95 degree heat. Lets just say, no chocolate was wasted.

Karen looks like she's out for blood. I don't think she wanted to be blogged, but here she is, Devil with the Blue Golf Clothes On. Love this skirt!
OMG! These Pink Ladies are fer shere the Best Dressed at the banquet! They were visiting from another decade. I think they're going back there soon. I hope they are.





No comments: