Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project Runway


Aaahhh---Project Runway. A fashionista's dream t.v. show. I watched the finale last night and I've gotta tell you: I think Christian is a darling little gay man (like a little designing Keebler elf!)and a very creative designer, but who's gonna wear those clothes? I mean, that feather thing--all I could think is how much that would itch & shed all over the place like a molting pigeon. Bleah.
But he made Posh smile, big deal. Fierce.
I voted for Rami & I'm obviously one of maybe 5 people that did. But his clothes were at least wearable! I loved both the antique lace evening gown and the black one, too. Not that I'd have anywhere to wear either one, but they could hang in the closet and I could admire them, like lovely extravagant works of art. OMG I've lived in Yakima too long.

Can't wait til next season!

No comments: