Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hello Stiletto!

Here's another new website for you, especially you shoe fanatics: http://www.shoeclub.us/
It's titled "Hello Stiletto"; one of my friends in Atlanta told me about it as her daughter-in-law just joined a Shoe Club.
What could be better?
It's a club where women get together once a month in a bar or restaurant for the "sole" purpose of showing off their shoes. Fabulous! Like a book club except you never have to feel guilty about not reading the book!
They even give out awards every month for "Best of Shoe." There are shoe clubs in Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and Naples, Fla.
I love the pics of all the events and seeing all the shoes, but the best part of the site is the collection of quotes that appear on every page and change with every click. Here's one from Oprah:
"I still have my feet on the ground. I just wear better shoes."
Love it. Go there. Wear great shoes when you do.

No comments: