Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome to Not Quite Palm Springs



Welcome to "Not Quite Palm Springs," a semi-serious blog about Yakima style. Ha! Yakima and Style in the same sentence? I know, it's hilarious.
But it's true. I'm going to blog about what style really is, whether there is even a smidgen of it in Yakima, and who might have it.
So my intent is to go around town with my camera trying to find some style in this town, and documenting it with comments on the blog.
It could be fun! You can comment whenever you want. There will be important questions that you can answer such as "Who do you know in Yakima that has style?" or "Is Yakima truly the Palm Springs of Washington?" and "Do you have to be skinny to be stylish?"
There will be pictures of women of all ages, maybe even men if I can find any. There may be an emphasis on women over 40 just because I am and just because it's a challenge to find women over 40 who can find clothes that aren't 1) boring and 2) unflattering.
So check back! Bookmark me! Tell your friends! And comment whenever you feel the spirit.
Onward....

1 comment:

Wholesale gym towels said...

Purchase wholesale gym towels and wholesale bath towels from Texon Athletic. Great service and color selection, they have Laundry loops which I dry our athletes clothes with. Of course our players love the football towels they have too. They have a great slection of Dandux Laundry Cart supplies as well.