Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Girls in their Summer Clothes"

That's the title of a Bruce Springsteen song & if you haven't heard it, it's perfect for a night like this:
Heather's showing off her black & white polka-dot wedgies. Kinda remind me of Minnie Mouse! Those shoes could go with almost anything in the summer. Love 'em. Amber looked delicious & so summery in this pink & white striped sundress with ribbon trim & her white pumps. (Ok, she borrowed the dress from me. Ok, she looked so great in it I had to give it to her. Ok, so I paid all of $3.99 for it at Steinmart in the REAL Palm Springs.) Only the best for my son's BGF! Don't ever say I won't share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

drc said...

Love the polka dots! Meg has the same shoes. They were her first pair of heels! She bought them with her own money.